Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in the Same day tour from Delhi to Agra
The Agra same day tour from Delhi is best suited for people who have visited Delhi for business or meeting purposes. They get to accomplish the formal duties and additionally have a closer look at the diverse and rich cultural heritage of Delhi. Visit some of the most mind-blowing attractions in the city, all in one day, with our exclusive Delhi to Agra same day tour package.
Therefore, if you are planning to have a trip from Delhi to Agra in the same day, we have got you covered. We have special offers, designed specifically for you. Tour this elegant city by road, using Yamuna Express Highway or choose the train.
How we arrange Delhi to Agra same day tour
If you fancy travelling by road, the journey from Delhi to Agra is around 220km and takes approximately 4.5 hours (one way). Take note of the following times.
0600hrs: Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in either Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon, and then proceed to the Yamuna Express Highway.
1000hrs: You arrive in Agra and meet with your professional tour guide. The guide will accompany you on the entire trip. The guide service is optional, and you are free to choose if you would be interested in guide services or not.
Explore the Taj Mahal
The Taj Mahal is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The monument has an amazing architecture with exemplary beauty. It is embodied with white marble mausoleum to enhance its elegance. Muslim Mughal emperor ShâhJahân built the monument in remembrance of his wife Arjumand Bânu Begam. She was also known as Mumtaz Mahal (the light of the palace). Read more about the Taj Mahal here.
1230hrs: Finish the tour of the Taj Mahal and have lunch. Our team will gladly suggest some choices of restaurants according to your budget and taste.
1400hrs: Head for Agra Fort
Explore Agra Fort
The Agra Fort is a piece of extraordinary art. It was made by Emperor Akbar. It is made of majestic red sandstone. However, most of the palaces erected by the emperor have been destroyed and replaced by beautiful monuments. Before the capital was officially shifted to Delhi, Mughal emperors used to reside in this fort.
1530hrs: After you have visited Agra Fort, drive back to Delhi with epic memories of the Agra same day tour. Relax in your hotel in Delhi after accomplishing a memorable trip.
End of the services.
Important information for your Delhi to Agra same day tour
First, the Taj Mahal has a Taj Museum on the inside, and it opens from 1000hrs to 1700hrs. Entry is free.
Secondly, vehicles are not allowed within 500 metres of Taj Mahal. It ensures the environment is conducive for everyone visiting the monument. There is a parking facility available. There are battery buses or Tonga to hire if you can’t walk from the parking lot to the Taj Mahal.
Rules and regulations
- Eating and smoking are prohibited inside the Taj Mahal. Arms, fire, smoking items, tobacco products, eatables, headphones, liquor, mobile chargers, tripods, and wires are also restricted.
- Do not carry big bags or books when visiting the monument as they will increase your security check time.
- Photography is banned inside the main mausoleum
- Avoid touching and scratching the wall surfaces at the Taj Mahal because these heritage sites require special care.
- Observe silence while in the mausoleum.
- Mobile phones are prohibited during the night viewing of the Taj Mahal. Video cameras and extra batteries are against the rules. However, after a security check, you are allowed to enter the monument with a camera.
- Switch off our mobile phones or keep them on silent mode.
- In case you have your luggage, security will take it and keep it in a safe locker. Upon completion of the tour, you get your luggage back.
It is possible to have Delhi to Agra same day tour. We are well-organized, and we ensure that the whole trip is smooth and comfortable. Our team of professional guides will suggest the best places to visit when you arrive in Agra. Choose us, and get the guarantee of a memorable Agra trip.